Showing the single result
Aireloom Carnelian Luxury Firm Mattress$2,379.00FLOOR MODEL CLOSE OUT QUEEN!!!!! With Contemporary II Adjustable Base $2648.25 Built on our Patented Aireloom Lift, because the Preferred collection allows the natural sleep...
Aireloom was founded in 1940 by King Karpen, the originator of the handmade California mattress. True to his legacy, we still operate and innovate in our California headquarters to this day.
From the beaches to the desert to the mountains, California knows a thing or two about comfort. We strive to bring a modern brand of California comfort to the world, while still paying homage to our roots.
Aireloom mattresses are handmade using the timeless craftsmanship and innovative methods we’ve perfected over 75 years.
While there are several high quality mattresses on the market, few can match up to the Aireloom mattress. It is a sleeping implement that is meant to deliver maximum comfort and hygiene more than the average mattress does.
Although the Aireloom Mattress undoubtedly comes with certain advantages, it still has some disadvantages just like any product. Here is everything you need to know about the mattress for you to decide whether it is right for you.
Aireloom mattresses are manufactured by the Kluft company. The high end mattresses are produced in different sizes and forms to suit different sleeping needs. The manufacturer has been in existence since 1950, and as testimony to their attention to quality, bears an A+ Better Business Bureau rating.
What Exactly is the Aireloom Mattress?
Everyone has a unique body shape and this is a fact that the manufacturer of the Aireloom Mattress pays attention to. The mattress has the ability to conform to your body shape resulting in better pressure distribution, all in a luxury setting.
The Aireloom mattress has a more complicated composition than the average unit. It is built with organic fibres and sometimes comes with damask fabrics for its outer shell. For more firmness and resilience, viscoelastic foam is added to the inner parts.
Each mattress is designed to support your body comfortably without undue pressure or heating while maintaining durability and ease of cleaning. For further differentiation, wool, cotton, latex, and foam may be added to selected models, plus there are different levels of firmness to meet all sorts of preferences.
Notable Features of the Aireloom Mattress
Aireloom mattresses come in different sizes, materials, and grades. Depending on your budget, you have the option to get mid to full luxury units. Selected units of the king size variety come in 7 x 7 ft square shapes. These, it must be noted, are larger than the ordinary king size mattress, making them a great option for those that need more sleeping space.
Most mattress shapes limit the number of directions in which the mattress can be oriented. This speeds up the wear of the unit due to uneven pressure exertion. The square shape of some of the Aireloom king size models means you can position your mattress in any of four ways, which will lead to even pressure distribution, resulting in longer mattress life.
Comfort Layer Materials
Each model of Aireloom mattress comes with a comfort layer. For diversity, the layer of one model differs from that of the next. The variations come in the form of the material used. Some models may have a comfort layer composed of wool, latex, cotton, memory foam, or even regular foam. Some models have a combination of two or more of these materials. The resulting difference in firmness creates even further diversity than just size and style.
Advantages of Aireloom Mattresses
● The shape of Aireloom mattresses means they can be rotated. This is important as it reduces rapid wear and sagging that follows an aging mattress. Certain models, such as the 7 x 7 foot king size, can be turned in four directions which means an even longer life.
● Aireloom mattresses do not hold heat as much as the average mattress. This is a major plus for those whose bodies put off excessive heat during sleep.
● The airy nature of aireloom mattresses, apart from minimising body heat, also reduces the occurrence of mites and mold. This makes the mattress a great option for those with allergies triggered by these foreign substances.
Cons associated with the Aireloom line of mattresses
● Aireloom beds, with all their advantages, tend to be heavier than most on the market. This makes it hard for users to move, rotate, or transport them.
● The price of Aireloom mattresses has been seen to be expensive. The prices range from $2000 to $20, 000. It all depends on the size and model.
Customer satisfaction of the Aireloom mattress has been rated at 75 percent after a survey involving owners. Owners of memory foam models have reported offgassing, and there have been reports of the mattresses developing sinkholes with age. Sagged mattresses were reported to cause back pain.
● Aireloom mattress have a warranty program with 10year agreements. The actual warranty length depends on the model you buy. All the times that claims have been made the company has honoured its warranty policies according to the agreement.
● There are few complaints lodged against the manufacturer with the Better Business Bureau and this has earned it an A+ rating.
Check out our Aireloom Preferred Collection Mattresses