Sleep & Beyond Organic Cotton Percale Pillowcase
Pillow Cases Pair
Rest your head on these soft, lightweight, and cool pillowcases and be lulled to sleep by the comfort of percale. The weave of these airy Organic Cotton Percale pillowcases offers breathability, crispness, and durability. They’re perfect for those who tend to sleep hot or live in warm climates. Made of some of the finest 300 thread count, organic cotton percale fabric and free of any harmful dyes or chemicals, we think you will agree with us when we say that Mother Nature has truly outdone herself.
Our Best Deals as of January 2024
Organic Pillowcase Pair Features & Benefits
- Lightweight, crisp, and cool traditional cotton percale weave allows you to sleep longer and more deeply.
- Breathable and comfortable.
- Offers excellent moisture control.
- Provides a long-lasting and durable hypoallergenic bedding solution.
- Organic cotton naturally regenerates itself without using genetically modified (GM) seeds.
- By purchasing organic bedding, you support the local economy, protect the environment from pollution, promote a balanced ecosystem, and prolong your health.
- Made with long-staple 100% organic cotton fabric and threads of the finest quality.
- Trend-setting technologically improves upon the classic 300 thread count using 60s yarn with single-ply and single pick construction.
- Sanforized and mercerized for best performance, softness, and durability. No more need to worry about shrinkage from washing and drying!
- Core spun, extra durable thread to withstand washing and ironing (great for hotels and hospitality).
- Pillowcases have Z-style upscale hem stitch with a 4” classic hem size.
- Pillowcases have a 6” flap which helps keep the pillow in place and inside the case.
- Ethically and eco-consciously made from start to finish with 100% organic cotton, using solar power, and 91% less water in our Fair Trade-certified factory in India. Product labels are 100% organic cotton. No harmful emissions are created during the sustainable production process.
- Comes in an organic, biodegradable, reusable cloth bag.
- 5-Year Warranty.
- Organic cotton is GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) and Oeko Tex certified. Certificate #OTCO-OT-024204.
- Our USA fulfillment center is also GOTS certified. Certificate #OTCO-OT-024204.
GOTS is recognized as the world’s leading processing standard for textiles made from organic fibers. It defines high-level environmental criteria along the entire organic textiles supply chain, and requires compliance with social criteria as well.
Oeko-Tex standard ensures the raw materials and accessories used in production are safe for infants and free of harmful chemicals and substances.
Our Dedication To Your Comfort
Free nationwide shipping on selected items from our partners.
Our selected & reviewed organic mattresses are made from latex, cotton, wool and more!
What Clients Would Say About GentleHome
Shop By Room