OMI Rossa Organicpedic® Mattress
Organicpedic® Rossa Mattress is an organic mattress with a customizable one-sided zipper-cover
Benefits of the Rossa Mattress by OMI:
- It features pocket-coil technology, encased in natural biodegradable materials, paired with a certified organic latex layer on the surface.
- Choose a split or solid latex comfort layer with firmness options in plush, medium, or firm.
- A sculpted surface is available at an additional charge to add pressure-point relief and increase air circulation, helping sleepers stay cool and comfortable.
- The pocket-coil springs are placed in a certified organic cotton encasement to prevent shifting over time.
- Covered in 10-oz. certified organic cotton on the bottom, the mattress is finished with our signature quilted woven cover.
Rossa Mattress Firmness Level & Other Product Details
- FIRMNESS: Customizable
- DEPTH: Approximately 12″
- CORE: Pocket-Coil Innerspring System
- SURFACE: GOLS-Certified Organic Natural Rubber Latex
- COVER: Quilted GOTS-Certified Organic Wool and GOTS-Certified Organic Cotton Cover
- SYNTHETIC FIRE RETARDANTS: None
- SIZES: Twin – King
- FOUNDATION: Wood-Slat Foundation with slat spacing no greater than 1”
- WARRANTY: 20-Year Limited Warranty
The wonders of wool
Wool is a hypoallergenic dust mite and mold resistant fiber. Wool wicks moisture away from the body and exports it to dryer areas which makes wool a stablizing force in any environment.
GOLS certified organic natural rubber latex
Latex is great joint pressure reducing material which is also dust mite and mold resistant. Latex is all natural, no additives, no chemicals, no pesticides so no worries, Latex is among the longest lasting materials used in bedding and can under the right conditions and care last twenty years. With latex in your mattress you rest assure that you will be on the best possible sleep service because we are committed to your sleep hygiene.
Organic cotton is a pesticide free, chemical free fiber from the cotton plant. This amazing fiber is used as for stabilizing and protecting other fibers. This naturally cool extremely breathable fiber is the closest to your skin, so its cleanliness and integrity is paramount to you and to us. We care about your sleep environment and your sleep hygiene.